Monday, December 17

Turkey

Just wanted to give a little behind the scenes look at the magic that is............me. I had meant to get this up around Thanksgiving time, but its not quite Christmas so I am ok. This is the infamous Thanksgiving shot, I say infamous because of the usual reaction to it (OOH NASTY!). I tried my best to find the original image of just the turkey but I could not get it. I have posted what I found, you can see I am moving the cabinets on the right and removing the window on the left, but you can see the shot in its infancy and the final shot. My thanks to the chef for being willing to hold up the turkey to get this photo. Later I took shots of myself in similar lighting at the proper angle and with a dash of paprika and some Photoshop, tada!

Here comes Christmas and before you know it New Years Day, I love the holidays! Eating too much, visiting friends and family, undoing the top button on your pants and eating more, christmas carols, lights, and of course Christmas Movies!
Here are my favorite ones in no particular order:
A Christmas Story
Its a Wonderful Life
Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
Christmas Vacation
Elf
Holiday Inn
I think I may be missing one or two, What are your favorites?

1 comment:

Jackie B. said...

glad to see a new post. I am right there with you on ALL the movies! :)