Wednesday, August 15

My Eye



I went camping with the Brown family the first weekend of August. We camped up in Island Park, at a place called Box Canyon. The campgrounds were nice, well kept, and not very full. I think the noisy smelly Browns chased the other campers off. Anyhoo, it was fun until I lost my eye. I was with Kevin when it happened, the big oaf nearly fell off a ledge, luckily his ginormous foot caught and he was able to rescue us, minus my eye. He was bleeding all over me and walking back to camp when he realized that my eye was missing. So I made him go back and find it, he got there just in time. A tasty meal of a rodent was eyeing it(no pun intended) when he got there. He was able to rescue my eye and after a surgically precise application of hot glue my eye is 100%. Anyway the rest of camping was fantastic, I highly recommend Island Park as a camping destination. Enjoy the pics. The Colonel

No comments: